Ok so Poke Bowl isn't Greek but it becomes way healthier with Gaea Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil, no one can argue that, after all why go to all that length to have a healthy wholesome dish only to put a dressing that isn't of the same standard! healthy, delicious and easy to make poke bowl with a Greek twist.
- TIME NEEDED
- 35 mins
- 2 cups quinoa
- 100gr smoked salmon cut in cubes
- 1 sliced small cucumber
- 2 sliced radishes
- 200gr Edamame beans
- 100gr Cranberry beans
- 100gr shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup Gaea Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rinse the quinoa: Pour the quinoa into a fine mesh colander and rinse under running water for at least 30 seconds. Drain well.
- Add the quinoa and water to a saucepan and bring to the boil, once the boiling starts, cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once the quinoa is ready place in a bowl.
- Slice the zucchini and slightly grill on both sides
- start adding all the the ingredients nicely arranged in the bowl and drizzle with the Gaea Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil
You can swap the salmon for any protein you want, Tuna, Chicken etc. You can also use the Olive oil with soy sauce, honey and chilli to make an amazing vinaigrette.